The Most Spacious Dive Store in Regional New South Wales
We are extremely proud of our Dive Centre, and recently completed major refurbishments. Our retail showroom is well stocked with leading brand equipment and accessories.
Our rental department is stocked with modern, well serviced dive and snorkel gear.
The only 5 Star PADI Dive Centre on the Coffs Coast
Our centre also features:
- Education and Travel Centre
- Service Workshop
- Hot Showers
- Plenty of Parking(For Cars, Buses, Campervans)
All on one convenient location near the Sea, Pier Hotel, Restaurants, Shops and Accommodation!
See the difference we can offer in our charter trips, Dive Charter on a Fully featured boat, comfort and ease Click here!
Jetty Dive Centre, is proudly, a family owned business
With the Shop history dating back more than 30 years in Coffs Harbour!
No corporate or franchise diving – just personal attention and service from a team who’s passion is scuba diving,
Mike and Deb Davey (owners since 1996) have grown the business from a small single charter boat operator, to a major regional dive centre incorporating a well stocked retail and online store, education centre and a 12 metre dive charter boat with some of the best diving on the New South Wales coast all the while maintaining a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
Our certified technicians service all major brands of scuba equipment (and a few lesser known ones as well!)in our Factory Authorised Service Centre.
Never has the statement, “come as a customer, leave as a friend”, been more true. The centre has customers who travel not just interstate, but internationally, to dive again and again with the fun and friendly crew that make Jetty Dive one of the most popular dive destinations on the East Coast of Australia.
Why don’t you join us and check out our three P’s – Passion, Professionalism and Fun (OK 2 P’s and an F).After all, its not just all about the adventure, it should be fun too!
MULTI AWARD WINNING
- Awarded “Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence” 2016
- Nationally, we have been recognized as “Regional Dive Centre of the Year, NSW”, Seven times at the annual Oceanic Australia Industry Awards.
- On a regional level, we were finalists in the Tourism Operator of the Year and Winner of the Excellence in the Environment Award for 2006.
- State Outstanding Regional Dealer NSW 2008 for Aquanaut
- THE ENVIRONMENT Strong supporters of Project Aware (the environmental initiative of PADI) for many years, Jetty Dive has been recognized in the past two years, for its work championing projects suchas “Splash for Trash” as part of International Clean up Day. We are also very proud to have achieved the status of a “Go Eco” operator rating, ranking Tourism Operators based on their interaction and impact on the environment.
Do you have an accessible shop?
Yes. There is accessible parking directly in front of the dive centre. The entry doors are spacious and the floors in the retail area are smooth and carpeted. There are small inconsistencies in the concrete in the section of the shop used for courses and learning, which we endeavor to repair soon. The bathroom ammenities are not wheelchair accessable.
Are your boats accessible?
Yes! As both of our current boats are “rigid hull inflatables” this gives us quite the advantage for accessibility. The inflatable sides can be sat on, with one’s legs being swung to the inside of the boat to allow boarding. Our staff are more than happy to help out wherever required or desired to assist you. Our boats feature twin ladders for boarding. Our staff can help lift your gear up individually prior to helping you get up the ladders back into the boat if you wish, to save the strain of walking up the ladders with the gear on your back. For our Whale Watching Trips or Eco Tours, we require all customers to remain seated whilst the boat is in movement. The boat has space for a stroller or pram to be stored, but due to our requirements whilst the boat is in movement the pram or stroller can not be in use on board. With our new boat, prams, strollers, adn wheelchairs will be able to remain on board.
Is boarding your boats accessible?
We get you to meet us at Coffs Harbour International Marina for the Whale Watching Tours, which has ample parking (click here to check it out on google maps) and a ramp leading down the floating wharf to where you are to board the boat. We can assist you wherever required or desired.