Tokugawa 3mm Spearfishing Wetsuit
The Cressi Tokugawa 3mm Spearfishing Wetsuit is an excellent spearfishing wetsuit. It was designed in Australia with the knowledge and help of the Australian Cressi team. It was designed specifically for use in Australian waters.
These suits are focused on providing a new level of quality, features and fit with a classy and attractive appearance.
- The unique Tokugawa camouflage adapts to different water environments, from the blue waters of North Queensland, to the greener tones of Southern Western Australia, the suit’s pattern provides ultimate camo for all environments.
- Cressi Anatomically cut pattern – the Cressi wetsuit patterns are so individual, and beautifully molded to fit the human body. This continues through the entire range of Tokugawa Suits.
- All suits are fitted with an extended knee pad that covers and protects the suit and you – including shin reinforcement, which can aid in increasing the life of your suit if you’re kneeling on the ocean floor a lot when spearfishing.
- The Tokugawa is fitted with a high-density loading chest pad.
- Features a YKK Branded Zipper.
- Dura Stretch Nylon Lining – Providing the bets of both worlds, the Cressi Tokugawa range offers an amazing compromise between stretch and comfort of the suit, with durability
The sizing of this suit is 1-7 –
1 – XS, 2 – S, 3 – M, 4 – L, XL – 5, XXL – 6, XXXL – 7
Not sure if the Tokugawa will suit your needs? Jetty Dive Centre is proudly a family owned business, and Mike and Deb have run the show since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in our products, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help!