Gear Aid Aquaseal FD is an adhesive and sealant for flexible repairs. Easily make flexible repairs to your damaged equipment. Aquaseal is great for waders, wetsuits, rainwear, and other gear by permanently bonding to neoprene, nylon, vinyl, and rubber.
Aquaseal FD provides maximum strength repairs through a flexible urethane formula. This formula waterproofs, seals, and protects against abrasion, making it suitable for hundreds of uses throughout the household and watersports.
After curing, it becomes a flexible rubber glue that is ideal for fixing outdoor gear that is in motion. It’s abrasion resistant, and useful as a seam sealer. Don’t let rips, tears, or holes stop you doing what you love, patch it with Gear Aid Aquaseal FD adhesive and stay dry.
- Durable – Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible – Cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant – Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose – Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl
Previously known as McNett Aquaseal, Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Adhesive is the same produt
- Material: thermoset urethane.
- Sizes: 0.75 oz
- Color: clear.
- Adheres To: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas, vinyl.
- Cure Time: 8-12 hours (2 hours with cure accelerator)
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F (above 40% relative humidity)
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F.
- Storage: store in bag in freezer.
- Made in USA.
Want to see Aquaseal in action? Watch below on youtube!
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!