Aqualung Travel Scuba Package
This ultimate Aqualung Travel Scuba Package has everything you need for the most light weight travel setup on the market. Customize it to fit what you need.
There is a maximum of only 3 hoses coming from the Aqualung Mikron Regulator first stage due to the wrist computer, wireless transmitter and Air Source Regulator. (2 if you use wireless transmitter for Air Pressure and remove the gauge)
If you travel a lot or even if you want something simple and easy than this Aqualung Travel Scuba Package is all yours!!
Included in this Travel Package is:
- Aqualung Outlaw BCD.
- Aqualung Mikron Regulator.
- Aqualung Airsource 4 Regulator.
- Apeks SPG.
- Optional Suunto D4i Computer and/or Transmitter upgrade.
For the colour of the Regulator please write in the notes when you place the order 🙂
Aqualung Outlaw BCD.
We broke all the rules with the creation of the Outlaw. Designed for the expert diver who appreciates a minimalistic approach to diving, the Outlaw goes back to diving freedom with no pockets, no steel D-rings and a simple backpack. Its unique modular connector system provides the quickest and easiest way to customize for your most comfortable fit, creating up to 27 different size configurationsBack inflation BCD with an interchangeable bladder available in 5L/12lbs & 11L/25 lbs lift capacities.
- The most pure way to dive – just a simple backpack, no pockets or steel D-rings.
- ModLock™ connectors— easy-to-disconnect and reattach shoulders and waists and has an overall weight less than 1.8kg/4lbs.
- Interchangeable shoulder and waist strap components:
- Create 27 possible sizes for the perfect fit for every diver.
- Webbed daisy chain, often found on military gear, provides multiple attachment points for your accessories
- Standard carabineer that can be mounted on either right or left shoulder strap.
- GripLock™ tank band – patent pending finger-saver feature and macro presets create an easy and safe solution for securing and detaching a cylinder to a BC.
- A bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation keeping the unit streamlined and reducing drag.
- Chest strap for personalized comfort.
- Features 4 soft webbed D-rings for streamlined accessory attachment.
- Lower right pull dump.
- Optional extras:
- SureLock II™ Weight System (patented) – allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible “click” lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull of the handle.
- Trim pockets (2.25kg/5lbs).
Aqualung Mikron Regulator.
The Mikron is the smallest and lightest weight regulator in the Aqua Lung line this makes the Aqualung Travel Scuba Package the best yet. Weighing in at just 31 oz. (yoke style only), this regulator is perfect for the travelling diver
- Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience.
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP ports (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8).
- The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for travelers and young adults.
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports.
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing.
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box.
- Comes in the colours Pink/Black or Blue/Black.
Aqualung Airsource 4 Inflator
The Airsource combines a high-performance second stage with a power inflator. By eliminating the need for a traditional octopus, the diver can streamline his entire system.
- The second stage valve is pneumatically balanced resulting in unparalleled performance and consistent breathing from start of dive to end. Ideal for use with over-balanced first stages.
- “Trim Grip” in the middle of the corrugated hose allows diver to dump air from BC during ascent without removing the Airsource from the mouth.
- Using a clever bayonet mount, the Airsource quickly and easily separates from the BC at the “Trim Grip”. This allows the Airsource to remain with the diver’s complete regulator for packing and traveling.
- Soft-touch purge cover is located on the bottom so it won’t be inadvertently activated in strong currents.
- Low-profile, rapid-exhaust valve is activated by pulling on the “Trim Grip” or the lower unit.
- Corrugated hose has clips and recessed areas to accommodate the Medium Pressure hose.
Apeks SPG is a 360 bar SPG includes HP hose and boot. The Apeks SPG is an ideal backup for air integrated computers.
- Pictures Apeks SPG with HP hose and Boot shown in PSI, only available in BAR.
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass.
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate).
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage.
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
Optional Computer and/or Transmitter Upgrade.
The Suunto D4i Dive Computer not only serves as a functional diving watch but also as a total timepiece. With the Suunto D4i dual time calendar, date, daily alarm and stopwatch the Suunto D4i doesn’t need to be taken off when the dive is over.
- Continuous Decompression.
- The Suunto D4i is PC Downloadable.
- D4i Log Book Memory stores 30 hours of dives.
- Uses the RGBM algorithm.
- Nitrox Compatible.
- Has maximum Depth Alarm / Bottom Time Alarm.
- Dive and Freediving Computer has multiple Operating Modes including Freediving.
- Allows you to download your dive logs for advanced analysis using Suunto DM5.
Suunto Zoop Novo
The Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer is the latest choice for your first dive computer. Designed in size around the Zoop and Vyper computer, the Zoop Novo model has the features of the Latest Suunto software that is seen in the D series wrist watch series. This means you have more detailed settings and graphical log and dive data using the new software. It has easy to understand key dive data available at a glance on the big, super-bright backlit display, all you need to do is suit up, dive down, and enjoy the view.
The Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer has full decompression capabilities and Five modes, mean its has simple but complete features for a normal recreational Scuba diver. It will tell you what you need to know, easily and clearly.
The Suunto Zoop Dive Computer is designed to give you years of fun without the hassle of understanding complex procedures.
Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer features:
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off.
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM.
- Built-in dive planner.
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software (no cable in the package – sold as an accessory). Has 140 hours of log available when log is sampled at 20 sec intervals.
- Innovative apnea timer for freediving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes.
- User replaceable battery that lasts approx 1.5 years between changes (based on 100 dives per year)
- Has a backlight.
- Watch features time and date and also include dual time, alarm clock and stopwatch timer.
Aqualung i300c Dive Computer
The Aqualung i300c Dive Computer is now with BLUETOOTH!.
The i300C’s uncomplicated, intuitive, and rugged design lets you focus on your dive, not your gear. With an easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and water-activated on switch, the i300C gets you in the water and descending to your next adventure in no time. This durable, versatile and affordable dive computer is great for new divers as well as dive schools and centers. Users will appreciate the data retention feature that saves past settings and calculations between battery changes.
Wirelessly manage your dive data and settings on your mobile device via the computer’s Bluetooth connectivity and after your dive share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.
Features of the Aqualung i300c Dive Computer
- It has 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free on the same day).
- User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculation between battery changes.
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light.
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app. Using your mobile device, the free DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i300C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology. Remotely control all your i300C settings, view log and profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
Aqualung i300c Dive Computer other Main Features.
- The Aqualung i300c Dive Computer has audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety.
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable).
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive.
- Water-activated on switch, to give a no-worries start to the dive.
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time).
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature.
- Nitrox mix settings to 50% O2.
- The Aqualung i300c Dive Computer has optional deep stop with countdown timer.
- Salt or fresh water dive selection.
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile when diving at Altitude.
Unsure if this package is for you? Jetty Dive Centre is proudly a family owned business, and Mike and Deb have run the show since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in our products, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help!