The Aqualung Wave BCD
The Aqualung Wave BCD is the choice of many dive centres due to the rugged build. It’s basic form using a weight belt and not integrated weights. It’s rugged, it’s sharp, it’s a Wave.
The Aqualung Wave BCD Features:
- Made from tough, fade-resistant 1000D Armorshield® Cordura
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage.
- The waistband on the Wave BCD is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets are found on either side
- The Wave BCD Features 2 stainless steel flat D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump with hi-viz orange pull bob is easy to locate and use.
- Lower rear dump with hi-viz orange pull bob is useful for horizontal or head down orientation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- The exterior is fade resistant and abrasion resistant
- The Aqualung Wave BCD Comes in 6 sizes including XXS. The XXS size also features a detachable, double adjusting crotch strap with neoprene center for extra comfort.
If you are looking at a economical BCD but would like to have integrated weights we would like to recommend the Aqualung Pro HD or the Oceanic Oceanpro BCD. We have Wave BCD’s in our hire gear, but we also run both the Pro HD and OceanPro BCD’s so we can offer the convenience of integrate weights.
Have a look at just how Aqualung BCD’s are made
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!
Check out our Dive Centre Youtube clip to see how good the diving is at the Solitary Islands Marine Park!